Designed in Australia. Manufactured in Sri Lanka.
- Good belly size is useful for carrying colour to cover large areas.
- Tapered point on brush head allows the painting of finer details.
- Short, metallic blue handle.
- Made using our unique Revolution Taklon technology – microscopic pock marks on the taklon fibres replicate the scaling on natural hair. This means better material holding capacity and smooth, even release; stiffer filaments for sharper points and edges; and better fibre elasticity for superior spring and recovery.
- Roymac Revolution Brushes perform like sable, for a fraction of the price and no animals are harmed!